Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tuff decision...

Thanks for participating in my poll...seems I should get a part-time job...and focus more on the photography biz...

So I have been looking for part-time work, but I haven't found anything that makes sense...nothing.  I'm mean, I have an opportunity to keep working for the school board as a Truancy Officer (could you see me doing that???)...but it's still 5 days a week - 9am-2pm=$18,000 salary...I might as well work the extra 3 hours and make way more than that!

So, for right now, I'm staying put...especially b/c I might have to pick-up a car payment - Rana's car is old...and is temperamental...additionally, my dryer recently broke and I had to dish out a little bit of $ to replace it...

The plan is kind of crazy...but as long as I'm working full-time, I'm going to pay the minimal into my debt...stash some extra $ aside to repair the house...to prepare it for the market...also the extra funds will be a buffer when we move...yes...move.  Wifey wants really bad to relocate...I too, but could be content here if I could travel to the max.  Regardless, wife wants to move, so good husband obliges...and Oregon is awesome!  (But b/c I move doesn't mean I won't continue doing stuff in Jax...trust me, I'll still comeback to shoot your wedding!)  Anyway, that could be a year or so from now...selling a house right now isn't easy.

By the way, I have 0% interest on my Credit Card...so paying minimal won't kill me...plus, from saving that extra cash on the side...if at the end of the year, we have plenty left over, I'll knock out that debt!  

Ok..so I'm just babbling...so we have a loose plan for right now...but I do have a date in my mind that I would like to leave my job...but I won't share it yet...if I had 10 weddings booked within a 6 months period, I'm done!  So help me book some weddings!!!

Peace,

freewiser ezra


Sunset over Ashland, Oregon...taken in 12.07  w/ my D40 & one mean graudated Cokin Filter!

No comments:

Post a Comment