Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Change of events...

Ups & Downs...and Curve Balls.
Alright...two posts ago, I announced my last day at my 9-5 would be July 31st. Let me give you a little background info. See, if you work for the School Board as a teacher, and you don't have a degree in Education, you have to become certified as a teacher. If you're a Social Worker, doing Social Work, you have to become certified as a teacher too. It makes no sense. Teacher certification for a Business degreed individual makes sense - they need to show they can teach. Teacher certification for a Social Worker doing Social Work...doesnt' make sense.

So in order to keep my job, I had up to July 31st to pass the test. The test is on teaching theory. Anyway, I took it twice...and did not pass. I scheduled a 3rd time to take it (today) but had decided in my mind, that it wasn't worth the trouble to study (I don't even like my job, so why am I going to fight to keep it). Well, I took the test today and passed it...and I'm not excited. My fate was decided...now it's not...now I have a choice. Rana and I will discuss our many options...but one definite option is to sell our house...anyone interested?

Oh, by the way (from previous post), I finished all 431 foto edits yesterday (this morning)...

- freewiser ezra

No comments:

Post a Comment