Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lots of obstacles!

Ok...so my last post I declared my soon dependency on photography...now starts the ups and downs...

The last two days have been super frustrating...even worthy of me crying.  After two weeks of working on my new website, it reverted back to week 1.  All my work was lost...I nearly fell apart. Instead I stayed up until 2:3oam and finished my website.

Today, I just finished 431 edits...it's taken like 4 days to edit them....I went to review the pictures...not one of the edits actually occurred.  See, the action I created, for some reason was sending the fotos to a file that never existed...
So what do I do...I stay up late again...so far 100 photos edited...

This is really discouraging and very disheartening...it definitely plants little seeds of doubt when you experience these obstacles over and over again.  It's as if someone doesn't want me to follow through with this.  But I won't quit...b/c the other alternative is by far worse....9-5...40 hours a week...rush hour traffic...and more tragic stories...no thank you!

Let me get back to editing...

-freewiser ezra

3 comments:

  1. Christine C. CootsJune 30, 2009 at 2:08 PM

    Don't be discouraged. You're amazing at what you do. Ask anyone! Everyone at the wedding raved about your pictures. You have a gift, don't be afraid to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article with us.

    ReplyDelete